Monday, October 15, 2007

Shoes

I have been growing quite fast that I have a second pair of shoes since my first in May. But, when mum shows me my new shoes, somehow I’m not too thrilled. It looks suspiciously familiar........




wait a minute... it looks exactly like my first pair except that it is bigger in size. Mummy is a boring shopper.


During the mid-autumn festival, I was walking around ah yee’s neighbourhood with a lantern. I am very serious even if I am simply walking. Why is it my lantern has to be a ‘pig’ ?

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Dearest Rae, when we first met you were a newborn. The last time you came over to my house, you were an angel, very sociable and well-behaved. I was most impressed. I am not sure if you still remember me. Nevermind, let's make a date to meet again. This time I will bring you some nice shoes, books and dresses. They are hand me down from my daughter, Megan. Hope you don't mind. I am looking forward to meeting you! By the way, i dont think you are fat. In any case, i have just the right Christmas present for you -- a tricycle.

11/19/07, 11:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Rae, agree agree that your mum is a boring shopper. Tell you a secret, that second pair of identical shoes is the largest size available for that design. Lucky you cos if not, your mum will probably buy all other bigger sizes. If that happens, you'll be like 'lao fu zhi'

12/2/07, 11:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Rae, yes, your mum is indeed a boring shopper. Tell you a secret, that second pair of shoes was the largest size available for that design. Lucky for you cos if not, you'll have a few more pairs (same design, different sizes) of it.

Oh..... it's just coincidental that you got the pig pig lantern :p Cute le, xiao zhu zhu and pig pig lantern

12/2/07, 11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home