Fan Club
If I have a fan club, my ah yee will be my biggest fan. She simply adores everything that I do. She calls me ‘xiao zhu zhu’ which is supposed to be an endearment. Even my big fat buttocks are cute to her. Way back in May when I’m sick, my ah yee already bought a birthday present for me even though my birthday is in Aug.
She bought me a Leapfrog learning pad. Leapfrog, by the way, it’s mum’s favourite toy brand and she is more excited about the toy than me. I basically play with anything that my fingers can meddle with, my favourite ‘toys’ are in fact bits of tissue papers, hairs on the floor and every little bit of rubbish that I can find on the ground.
And, I like my ah yee very much too, that’s why I do spend quite a bit of time at her place over the weekend. I like it over there but I don’t like my Jayden biao ge. There’s something about him that I don’t like and whenever he comes less than 20cm near me, I will either get into my screaming and crying mode or I will be in the attacking mode. Attacking mode is equal to prowling forward to biaoge, grabbed his hand/body, open my mouth and bite.
It’s going to be a headache for mum and ah yee if the two of us don’t get along.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home