Scrapbook
Alright, I accused my mum wrongly. She did get something done for my scrapbook. See!
She did the cover. But, noticed that it’s all using pre-designed letterings/labels. All she has to do is to lay them in the correct manner which is of course spelling my name correctly. Can’t be that difficult right.? Ok, 3 out of 10 stars for her efforts but definately 0 out of 10 for the lack of creativity. Mum always say that she lacks the creativity juice because what she has is made of stone, not sponge, so no matter how hard you squeeze, there’s just going to be nothing.
Well, let’s hope that I will have some in-borne flair in this cause I’m not getting any such genes from mum, and forget about Daddy. Mum thinks that he’s worse than her and he is even more ‘straight-thinking’ aka boring.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home