Monday, June 04, 2007

Sick

I have been sick, the kind that drags and don't recover after 3 days of medicine. For the past 2 weeks, I have cough, running nose, phlegm, lack of sleep, cranky and have been crying very much more. It's takes 3 visits to 3 different doctors before I fully recovered. Mum should have asked Auntie Susen for her contact for the PD right from the start then perhaps I will be better treated right from the start.

Hate it when I'm sick because I really hate having to take the medicine thus mum and grandma need to force feed the medicine by syringe. It also didn't feel good at all when I can only cry in discomfort, keeps everyone up through the night especially my grandparents who took care of me as mum needs to work. All in all, it's a miserable experience that i hope i don't have to go through again in a long long long time.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home