Valentine's Day
It's Valentine's Day, what I gathered about the day so far..
For me : Does that mean I will have more toys or food?
Mummy : She's still listening to all the Sandy Lam’s lovey dovey songs this morning, so I think she’s a believer in V-day.
Daddy : He came back this morning instead of a day before CNY, so he’s either becoming a V-day believer or he wants to avoid being nag by mummy
Grandpa : This type of thing is those greedy merchants coming up with all sorts of stuff to make business and to earn you money. So, he’s a cynic.
Grandma : Aiyoh, do you know how much I only need to pay for the rose in the market normally.
Ah Yee : Her conversation with biao ge this morning will be like this :
Ah yee : ‘Baobei’, what do you want Daddy to get for me for Valentine’s Day.
Biao Ge : ** Give her a blur look”**
Ah yee : Really har, you so good. Ok, I will go and tell Daddy to buy that.
Biao Ge : ** Another blur look and finally crawled away**
Gugu : She asked gong gong to bring grandma out for candlelight dinner today. Then, when he gave his cynic remarks, she asked him to bring two candles back home and everyone stayed out and come back only after ten. So, I think she’s a believer.
xiao gu : Being a dreamer and now with the doting CCY around, she will probably be the one with the most romantic date. Forget about the result which is already history, move on with smiles.
shu shu : ‘Boo Hoo’, I have no date for V-Day this year. What the heck! I’m still handsome and girls are still asking me for my mobile number.
xiao shu : He used to be a cynic but now he’s spending 2 long months away from home and with his gf’s homeland, so he’s turning romantic.
Minna jie jie : She always has lots of interesting and non-interesting dates so she might just don’t do anything today and stayed at home.
Jessie jie jie : Most probably, will be having a good time with Uncle SO and not shopping.
Auntie Susen : Since she has to do spring cleaning this Friday, maybe she will be out buying bed sheets and pillow cases today.
Uncle Thomas : ‘Aiyah, this type of thing. As long as you have the right one among all the girls that I’m dating, everyday is Valentine’s Day.’
Anyway, I’m thinking in future when I don’t have date on V-Day, I will pester Jayden biao ge to keep me occupied.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home