2007
After several failed attempts all these years at trying achieve New Year’s Resolution, Mum decides to come up with a different version of resolutions. Instead of coming up with a list of things that she will try to achieve this coming year, she thinks that it will be easier to come up with something that she will try not to do. These are what she comes up with.
1. Mummy will not buy any more clothes for me, be it rompers, dresses or shorts for me for the whole of 2007 because Auntie Yen gave me Megan’s jie jie’s clothes. They are all very nice. Then, grandma and ah yee bought me some as well, now my wardrobe space seems more packed than Mum’s.
2. I will not be allowed to have any pets so I have to be contented with Grandpa’s fishes and turtles.
3. No sweets, ice cream or any cold drinks for me.
I’m utterly sad with what her so called New Year’s ‘Desolution’. Why am I the one who is being short-changed here? Daddy! Help!
I took a nice photo with grandpa and grandma in front of the Christmas tree in Takashimaya on Christmas' eve. It is so so crowded but I do find the lightings intresting enough for me to turn my head all around. However, I do not fancy being pinched by complete strangers on my fat cheeks.
Daddy is coming back this Sunday for a week! Can't wait.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home