Grandpa's favourite pet
Over at my day's home where I will be during the weekdays taken care by my grandma while Mum is working, I have been looking around more. Other than gugu and xiao gu who will help to attend to my need for milk, sleep and attention, I noticed something familiar all over the house. They look like these (See below).





There are so many of them in the house. I can only count up to more than 10 of the 'box' and if i can count what is inside, I will already be able to call Jessie jie jie.
Then, I suddenly realise why they are so familiar. So, they look like one of my flashcard below.

No wonder. So, these are fishes. They are grandpa's favourite pet. He spend most of his time in the house, feeding them, cleaning the box and looking at them. Fishes are the most ideal pet to him because they are the cleanest. Hmmm, it does make sense. But, I think I will like something that I can hug and touch. But, Mummy is anti-pet so I may have to end up liking grandpa's pet only

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home