Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Happy Birthday, Biao Yee!!

Happy 18th Birthday, Biao Yee!!!

Mummy shows me your photos as below when you are much younger, much cuter and adorable.





So, how do you look like now? Must come and see me when you are back. Now that you are there, happy studying, happy shopping, happy being vain, happy clubbing, happy sulking and happy being sad at times. And, remember to let me play with your hair, ok.

Mummy hopes that I can be like you in the following :

1. Learn music but instead of piano, she is thinking of getting me to learn violin. She has this picture in her mind that when I am sad, I can carry the violin to the seaside and played and relieves my sadness. I wish that will not happen to me often.

2. Love to read lots of lots of books.

3. Be a girl guide. Errrrr, a bit too girlish for me.

4. Be a vainpot like you with a forever packed wardrobe, loads of earrings, hair clips, necklaces and shoes. Mummy, are you sure about this?

5. Have a bit more of the your scorpion boredom to balance my leo aggression.

Can't wait for you to be back in December... BE HAPPY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home