Friday, August 04, 2006

My Name

Hello all aunties and uncles out there. It seems that it will be either tonight or tomorrow when I will be out as Mum is experiencing mild contractions now. And, Yes, she can still blog at this point... she is really energetic.

Will keep this short. Before you see me, let me introduce my name officially. See below. En is gratitude and Xi is the early morning sun in Mandarin.

Mum got me my Mandarin name and Dad got me my English one. Yap. Shared responsibility. And, I like both names. See you!! And, Mum says dont have to visit her in KK if too busy and dont have to buy anything for me as I have a lot from stuff from Ah Yee and Auntie Yen.

Chen En Xi
Rae Tang

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home