Friday, July 14, 2006

Daddy

We haven't hear from Daddy for coming to 3 days aka 72hours, that's a lot right? So, I am trying to divert my attention away and decides to blog about what I do know about Daddy so far.

1. He's going to be away a lot even when I'm out. So, we are going to miss each other a lot. Then, he said he will try to make it up with all the so called technology stuff, like skype, chat on line, video cam. Still, it's different right?

2. Dad loves to multi-task. Whenever he's at home, he will be in front of the TV watching Discovery, National Geographic, CNN, BBC, and doing stuff on his laptop and eating potato chips and on the phone. So, imagine how much efforts Mum have to put in in order to capture his attention.

3. He loves going to the library especially the main one at Bugis, that's why he aims to find a flat there to stay.

4. He laughs like a hyena.

5. He almost always in pants and white shirts, that's why he said that his wardrobe is like MacDonald's or 'Lao Fu Zhi's wardrobe.

6. He loves to come up with solutions to whatever stuff Mum is telling him when sometimes it's not the solutions that matter. (OK, I confess, Mum forced me to write this, how would I understand this. )

Anyway, another 7 more days before I see my darling Daddy! And, I wish the time will fly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home