Thursday, August 03, 2006

Poor Me :(

Mummy is angry with me now. She declares that I am a true blue Daddy's girl. I listen to Daddy and waited for him to finish all his work and is finally back and remains inside Mum. Now that he is back since Tuesday morning, I am still inside her even though she very much rather I can be out now.

Why? The earlier that I am out, the more time I will have with Daddy who will have to go back to work end of the month. The more time, I will have with Mum who has to go back to work early Oct. Since I have already reached an ideal weight, the longer I am inside Mum, the bigger I will be, Mum worries that I will be too big for her to deliver me naturally, not mentioning all the possible complications. And lately with my size, Mum has finding difficulties to sleep.

But, even more angry with me, she is more upset with Daddy who does not understand and thinks that she is being overly anxious. And thinks that she has trusted Uncle Doc more when she is thinking about the option to induce me in the next check up.

My parents are so hard to please. Poor me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home