Birthdays
Ever wondered who has the same birthday as you? I found out a list of people who have the same birthday as me and guess what, Mum only know one out of seven of them.
Kajol : Supposed to be a lovely actress from India
Adam Yaunch : Bass guitarist for Bestie Boys and a supporter for Free Tibet
Patrick Ewing : New York Nicks centre, scored over 20,000 career points
Maureen McCormick : Actress who played Marcia Brady in The Brady Bunch
Loni Anderson : Buxom blonde who played Jennifer Marlowe on WKRP in Cincinnati
John Huston : An accomplished director
Neil Armstrong : First astronaut on the moon
Somehow, Mum is not too happy with the list. She is hoping names like LKY, Ghandi, Zhou En Lai, Rajaratnam, Sun Yat Sen will appear. Apparently, I am apolitical.
Daddy! I miss you too.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home