Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Superdad

I have a Superdad. I am told to blog in not less than 200 words on my dad is a Superdad. Can you imagine homework for me, a merely two weeks old baby. So, who gave me this homework? Make a guess. Cannot be Mum, otherwise the title would have been I have a Supermum. Oops.. I just sabo myself with another homework.

Anyway, Daddy has been very hands on with me much beyond Mum's expectations. At times, he seems more confident and expert handling me more than Mum. He does my feeding as many times as he can when he is around and in wee hours so that Mum can sleep more. I am getting better, nowadays I only wake him up once at night. When it comes to feeding me, he comes up with different feeding postures for me so that I can drink more and faster. When it comes to changing my diapers, he develops the SOP so that in future Mum can do it alone more efficiently.

When I am sleeping, he takes care of the house like changing the all the handles for the cabinets and doors, add all the hooks and handles so that the storage space in our room can be maximise. When I cannot sleep especially during the 8pm to 12am these few days, he plays, talks and trys to discipline me.

So, my darling dad is a superdad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home