Monday, October 16, 2006

Weekend

It's Mum's first weekend with me after she went back to work. I thought she will do something special with me to make up the lost time during weekdays and to reward me for being a good girl at grandma's place. But, she gathered that I wasn't so much a good girl because I refuse to sleep in the rocker and I made grandma and gu gu carried me around so we spend the weekend in a typical manner.

First, Mum and Ah Yee went for some parenting talk on Saturday afternoon so I'm at grandma's place. Then, it's family's dinner at grandpa's almost favourite place, the Sheng Siong coffee shop at Taman Jurong. Though I'm sleeping in my stroller but I remembered Mummy commenting that the cost of the dinner is quite worth it. With3 dishes of fish, 2 dishes of frog legs, a hugh bowl of 'fake' sharks' fin, 2 dishes of vegetables.... for altogether 7 adults, it cost only $111.00.

On Sunday, Mummy has her club meeting so we are over Ah Yee's place. So, it's from this home to that home for me. Somehow, I have a feeling that it's going to be like this for quite a while. That makes me miss Daddy even more.

Some photos on our last family trip to Botanic Garden as no new photos because camera is with xiao gu. Botanic Garden is a nice place to relax and just walk though I slept throughout until I wake up and cried and make a scene on the bus back.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home