Wednesday, October 11, 2006

What if I'm a boy?

Mummy is gender bias. She always has this idea that if I have been a boy, she may have an easier time bringing me up because with boy, she can afford to be a bit careless and rough with me. Plus, among Dad's siblings, xiao gu has been the one with the most disciplinary problems so she worried that the same will happen with me. Ironically, i do share some similarities with xiao gu, like we both have two 'hammer' dots on our head which is believed to be an indication that we are going to be headstrong and rebellious. And, me and xiao gu also have a similar looking birth mark somewhere in our body. Mummy is also jealous that I smiled twice at xiao gu first yesterday.

So what if I was a boy? I would have been named probably Ray Tang, Chen Jun Xi. Yes, the same difficult 'xi' with 23 strokes. I will be a Mummy's boy instead of a Daddy's girl now. My star sign may be cancer instead of leo. Me and biao ge would be buddies and playing rough games together. It seems all the more right that shu shu will give me his PS2, PSP and all the game consoles. (But, Mum is still making him do that though I'm a girl now) I will be chasing after Jeanette jie jie instead of hoping to be chased after by Matthew kor kor, Auntie Susen, right?

Anyway, I'm a girl, I'm a girl, so Mummy, quit dreaming.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home