Women Rules
Women rules in the household. All important people surrounding me daily are women. On weekday, I will my granny taking care of me. On top of that, she still have to cook and manage the house. I'm in good care also because there's gugu and xiao gu helping to play and talk to me and took pictures of me.
At night, mum and grandmother will tuck me to sleep. And, on weekend, ah yee will also be around with my favourite boy, jayden biaoge. In fact, on Saturday we went to the Botanic Gardens and went around so many places that day. As a result, I'm super cranky on Sunday.
So, it was a quick and short catch up session with auntie susen, jessie jie jie and minna jie jie this morning. Of course, Matthew kor kor and jeanette jie jie were also there.
It's my second injection tomorrow. At the same time, Mummy is going to check whether I'm too over weight? Hopefully, I won't be forced to be on diet cause I really do like my milk.









0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home