Monday, April 23, 2007

Fantasy

Being a baby doesn’t mean that I cannot fantasize right? My fantasy will be .........

1.To be fat, chubby and cute and yet still be able to fit all the nice shorts that I have. Right now, all the shorts always seem very tight on my waist even though they are fit for a 18months old baby.

2. Only needs to eat my fruit puree for food, forget about the milk and porriage. I get upset when I finished my fruit puree, they simply taste yum yum. I do still finished my milk and porriage otherwise how do I get to maintain my chubbiness. It’s a lot of work to be fat, you know.

3. Getting my hands into the tanks and scares the fishes and turtles swimming inside. It's no kick now just being able to lean against the tank and stand.

4. I fantasize that mummy will let me pull all the stuff and taste them in my mouth, I so want to bite the corners of the carpet, the dangling fake plants in the living room, the cables on the floor.

5. My hair will look really good and smell very nice without washing it. It's such a struggle now whenever i have to wash my hair. My cries when washing hair are the most effective alarm clock that will wake shu shu and xiao gu up without fail.

6. Wake up and Daddy is right next to me. This shouldn’t be a fantasy at all but Daddy just delayed his trip back and we only get to see each other in late May. That means a whole 3 months not seeing Daddy.






1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You write very well.

11/10/08, 11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home