I'm already 1
Ok, folks, you are right! I have a lazy blogging mummy who hasn’t been faithfully updating my blog. But, she does has a tight daily schedule in between work, appointments and ME!. I’m already 1year old, by the way, if you ask me how old I am now, I can actually put up 1 finger and tell you, so what say you, am I smart?...*bleah bleah*
Didn’t celebrate my birthday at all because I was kind of sick so nobody is really in a mood to celebrate. However, I like to thank my grandparents and my grandaunt for the red packets especially my grandaunt whom I hardly have chance to meet (only 3 times so far). Mummy will bring me to visit when I can walk better.
And to all auntie and jie jies who have been reading my blog, if not for all of you, poor me probably won’t even have a blog. My pathetic scrap book only has 1 page filled up and that is not even done by mummy, it’s daddy who did it. And, that particular page does not even have my photos, it is those ‘scanned’ pictures of me inside mummy.
Sigh! sigh! sigh!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home