Monday, September 03, 2007

I am happy that I'm FAT!

I should celebrate and rejoice about the fact that I’M FAT now. I am happy that I am fat because it enables me to look incredibly cute because of the roundness.

Look at my fat thighs, hands, cheeks.....




Why am I so happy about being fat now? Well, because when I grow older and I am still fat, I will be lamenting over how to diet, how to exercise effectively, how to live with only drinking water and not eating and the money if I have any, that I need to pour in for the slimming sessions. So, now that I can be happy that I’m fat, I should really be rejoicing about this. So, I am really happy, delighted and in cloud nine that I am fat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home