Leapfrog
So, other than the Leapfrog Learning Pad that I have from ah yee. Mum also bought the Caterpillar (Learning Pal), Drum & Fridge Whammer from the Leapfrog series. Being the budget kind of mum which is not by choice, is by circumstances, she bought these toys during discount during sale.
Do I like my leapfrog toys? Frankly speaking, I haven’t show any affection or liking to them, for me so far, it is just part of the things I can take out of the box and throw them on the ground. You can imagine how ‘heart-pain’ my mum is whenever she did not manage to stop me and had to hear the loud ‘bang’ of the toy hitting the ground. Somemore, she’s hopping that the toys can last me all the way till I’m 4 or 5 years old.
For now, she’s keeping the learning pad away from me.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home