TMX Elmo
For the first time as far as I know, my darling daddy came home with a toy. My daddy is more of a handy-man, he fixes stuff around the house whenever he is back. So far, he has not bought any toy for me.
You will be amazed how he can come up with things that need to be done in the house during those few days that he is home. Screwing of stainless steel tray in the bathroom, door knobs, door guards and ventilation fan. And, by the way, we stayed in a 3 room flat.
But, the toy is not for me. Mum says that daddy bought the toy for her. I’m jealous. Anyway, the truth is, I don’t like her toy at all. In fact, I burst into tears when I saw the Tickle Me Elmo toy rolling into laughter. What a weird toy? All it can do is bend and roll onto the floor to laugh. And, mum actually finds it really cute. However, I had my revenge on Elmo, or on mum rather. Look at the last picture, that’s where Elmo has to be now for frightening me. I get the last laugh.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home