Blood Boiling
Questions that will boil mummy's blood when we are sick!
How did we get sick?
Where did we get the virus?
Do we really have to see a doctor?
Why are we still not recovering fast enough despite medicine?
Got to see doctor, again?
Why spend the money?
So if the existing medicine are not working fast enough, then how, take stronger medicine?
Did we eat this, this, this and that?
Why u all don't listen to what I have said?
How? Then how?
Seriously, are answers to the questions really important. If not, why ask?
But, the question that mummy most needed is 'How can I help?'
I irritated mummy by asking:
Mummy, can I watch Dora? Diego? Hi Five? Barney? Finding Nemo?
And, not only I lost weight in this epidsope, mummy lost weight too.

1 Comments:
Yah, I can perfectly understand how you feel. It's like you feel like saying, "If you are so smart, why don't you come take care of the kids!?".....
Well, unfortunately, that's also life. All of us are culprits once in a while when we meant to care, but ask the wrong questions and say the wrong things......
The worst should be over soon. Luckily that your help are quite nearby too (Rae's grandparents-in-law, your sis)..... Hang in there! ~ Oddy
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home