Saturday, April 18, 2009

My Typical Saturday

Noticed that it is ‘My’ rather than ‘Our’ typical Saturday as the day for meimei is pretty much the same even though mummy is not working. As, I will be possessing her time and company while mei mei is pretty much in the care of ah ma. However as mei mei grows older, it will have to change as mummy will need to bring mei mei out to gymboree or attempt to bring both of us out rather than just me alone now.

In my typical Saturday, mummy will try to bring me out mainly to the library, nai nai’s place or ah yee’s place. Today, we went to the PCF’s open house and it’s my first time in a school without my mummy in the class. I seems a bit worried but did not cry for mummy or cry to go out of the class. I obediently sit inside the class with a teacher guiding me doing a simple craft.

Mummy has submitted the registration form for me to attend the Nursery Group next year. For a monthly fee of $86.00 before the 50% subsidy from government, mummy really can’t complain much about the school and hopes that I can settle in fast next year. And, if I get to go to the morning class at 8am, then mummy can still bring me to school before work which will lessen the troubles for nai nai.

If we are staying at home in the weekend, mummy will let me play with playdoh and paint brush as she’s using such activities to enhance my finger skills which is of course the foundation for writing. She can see that I’m getting used to the correct way of holding a pencil, brush but I’m still not comfortable to exert strength over the pencil. Thus, she will not rush to teach me to write yet.

She finally brought me to West Coast Park, the weather is nice to be in a park. The bus journey there takes about an hour in 2 different buses but it is still ok for me as I went there right after my nap and in early evening thus it’s not too hot and I’m not too cranky. I like every thing about there, the sand, the walk, the slide and the climbing. So now, West Coast Park ranks above everywhere else that I have been to.

Heh heh heh, What about mei mei? She stayed in the house with ah ma and she did her first flip today and is still full of smiles when mummy and me are home. So’ I think she didn’t mind that she didn’t get to do out today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhtbU8xiZr8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9mUHHf4uo0








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home