Stomach Flu
If there's something lucky about me being sick with stomach flu among the 7 times which I vomited on Friday and the fever and the general tiredness is the fact that this take place on a day nearing to weekend which means mummy can take care of me and not having to take too many leave.
After the visit to PD, mummy is really bothered and worried that that doctor said that the flu is really contagious and when one kid is down, it is very likely that the remaining ones in the house will get it. Mummy is really kind of paranoid for mei mei. Lucky for all of us, ah yee who managed to finish her assignment earlier offered to babysit mei mei over this weekend which is a hugh relief.
And it's the first time that mei mei sleep outside the house without ah mah. Mummy worries about how she will be. Then again, this situation is still better to risk infecting mei mei.
So, now I'm being taken care by mummy and with lots of ok to my requests to watch lots of TV, that's good for me. I get to watch as much as I want. Of course, mummy will not want me to be sick, too much to handle if not for all the help.

1 Comments:
hope rae is recovering well.. how is she? its really v tedious when kids fall sick.not easy at all!~minty
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home